Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

THE MIND'S EYE~

They say beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder, I think that it would lie in the mind of the beholder as well. Granted, there are things that are seen with the eyes that we might deem as beautiful, however, without the mind to determine its beauty, what depth can it have? Also, what about blind people? Do they not have a sense of beauty? They can touch something and determine that it is beautiful. Beauty is a personal experience, there are some things that the entire world might agree are beautiful, however, for the most part, beauty is measured by an individual, which confirms that the mentality of the decision is predominant over the sight of it.
They say we have a mind's eye. It is a portal to the essence of determination, that is, without the minds eye, we are not able to determine what we have come to conclude. Which brings me to the conclusion that beauty lives in the minds eye, not the visual eye. In my minds eye, I see so much beauty; I see that most people are lovely, I see that nature is splendid, I see that what I hear resounds with gorgeous qualities, or not, I see that life has many blessings, I see that the world, united, would be a glorious sight... In my minds eye, I see that beauty is something that I determine for myself, it is unaffected by the opinion of another minds eye; I will respect their opinion, however, it does not have an effect on mine...

No comments: