Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

A NEW CHAPTER

Today begins a new chapter for me. I have gotten away from what this blog was about, and, that is writing. While I have been writing, I have not been writing what I considered when I began this blog. I got off track. For those of you who read this blog, I apologize. I will begin today with writings from the heart, mind, and, soul. Things that are living in me that need to surface. Thoughts that have to be freed. Sometimes as a writer, we fall into the trap of just writing without considering that we have a line to follow, and, from now on, I will attempt to be more conscious of my direction in this particular blog.... My fingers are filled with energy, and, my mind is full of ideals, therefore, I need but bring the two together to weave a plot, substantiated... Let the flow begin....

No comments: