Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

PARADISE IS CALLING ME~~~

How great to travel the world~ I have been and am seeking my paradise~ I once lived in paradise, it was left behind for love, a love that went bad. I could have returned to paradise, but, I never go back. Silly, isn't it? Still, I figure that if something doesn't last, or work out, or you leave it the first time, why go back! It is lost, yet, there in the memory. I never go back to anything. I will find my paradise, it is there calling to me. When I find it, I will know instinctively that it is paradise. There I will finally lay down, recline, and relax, forevermore. My creative juices will flow, and, I will bring forth all that has evaded me in the stress and tainted life of the city. There I will be healthy, strong, tan, and, will enjoy every waking and sleeping moment. I will forego all worldly pleasures if need be to live in such a place. I will become one with the natural state of life. I will be a native in no time. I will eat fish of the sea for nourishment, if need be. My inner being knows where it belongs. There is no stopping the desire that has long lived within me. Since I was a child, I have known this place, and, I have had my taste of it, and, I cannot allow life to go by without it. Yes, paradise is calling to me, and, I shall not allow time to end without having found it, without having, finally my footprints embedded upon its sands...

No comments: