Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

PERPLEXING 5 MINUTES OF ONE DAY

I was lost in the silence surrounding me. It was odd, here in the middle of the city, sitting, just being, and, there was total silence. It almost frightened me, it was so quiet. Moments before there had been birds in mating, shrieking and chirping, cars, people, and, wind. Now, nothing, absolute nothingness. It was calming, it was revealing, as, my mind began to feel nature in its complexities. I sat there, perplexed and conformed to the boundlessness. It was eerie and it was profound. I have experienced silence before, however, given my location, in the mid of daylight, it was profound, and, it filled my being with its impact. It is very difficult to describe, as it was a heavy silence, and, in contrast with the metropolis, it was bazaar! Even more remarkable, is that it lasted for about 5 full minutes. I couldn't believe it. That made me wonder about my human condition, as, what is, certainly is, but, in my mind it could not be! I find our reactions to certain phenomenon humorous; we cannot simply accept what is, we have to have a reason for it... As a human we think that we have so much control of the world and its ways; with what happened in that 5 minutes, once again, proved that we are but a fragment of the whole, without control of its designated manisfestation...

No comments: