Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

SUMMER PARADISE

There is this place where many people go,
Just to take life nice and slow...
It is far away from life in the present,
And, it is almost surrealistically pleasant...
I have been there before, and, I am sure you have been too,
It is the most wonderful place you ever knew...
The days are long, the nights are warm and sweet,
As you linger to hear the silence of the summer heat...
You see a star shooting across the sky,
Its traces trail, in your eye...
Flowers, fragrant with their seasoned dew,
Lend an air of loveliness with each breath from you...
Distant music floats on the magical hours of the night,
You are so happy, it is almost a delight...
Each of us has our own paradise,
That one special place which will always suffice;
We will return there, again and again,
That we can retain that aura of total relaxation, now and then...
It is about time for me to go to my special place,
That I can maintain my momentum, with a peaceful sort of grace...

No comments: