Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

I AM A DREAMER

Everyone has a thing or two that they love to do. I love to do a few things, one of which is to write. I love to read, look at photos, cook, listen to music, dance, help others, and plan for the future. I am a dreamer from way back, I have always dreamed of doing this and that. I could dream for 14 hours a day if someone would let me, or if I could afford to. Being a dreamer is not always a profitable way to go, yes, you could profit from some dreams, however, many of them are too far fetched to reap anything. I have thoughts about all sorts of things, I think about why they don't have digital signs on cars that warn other motorists of trouble, I think about ways to build complexes where homeless people could be self-sufficient, I think of ways to help unemployed older folks find ways to supplement their incomes so that they can have something to look forward to and live as they deserve, I think of ways to feed all the hungry animals that they don't create danger and other issues for society... Ah, I dream... Now, you would think that dreaming in these areas that I might stumble across something that would trigger cash flow, still, nothing much has come of these visions. I am not giving up though, I still have that impossible dream to catch, and, if I have to surround my self with dream catchers, I will do so...

No comments: