Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

WHAT I WANT FOR SURE```

What I want for sure,
Is more than how things were...
I want to be free from constant strife,
That I might enjoy the remainder of my life...
I would like to make a contribution in some way,
To the whole of society that will lend a sparkle to every day.
I need to help others as I have learned to help myself, it is my gift to those who have aided me,
It is important that I return all that was lent or bestowed upon my life by each beneficiary...
What I want for sure is to leave a message for future generations to learn, see, or hear,
One that encourages the development of love, that it is spread continuously for all remaining years.
It is my nature, deemed by God above, that I achieve all of this,
For I am nothing less than an imperative part of a plan, which is all His...

No comments: