Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

IN SEARCH OF THE SOURCE

And so, I am thrust out into the universe, one person seeking the power of the mighty vastness. I have come to find the source; the source of the power of my thoughts, which I have previously put out there. Some have come back to me fulfilled, others are yet out there, and I wish to know what has become of them. I have trained my mind to live only in the positive realm, thus, all of my thoughts should have returned to me fulfilled.
It is beautiful here, so peaceful, so serene. So many contrasts exist, the whole is dark and black, yet, there are cosmic rays, gases, and numerous stars which lend light in the darkness. I seem to be moving so slowly, still I know that I am not. I could spend some time here, but, without company, it is lonely, so, I will not linger...
My body is growing heavy, my mind is drifting, my eyes are becoming swollen. I have a problem, my craft is wobbling, and, it is dropping quickly. I am feeling tired, I am surely going to fall asleep now... I will be................
"This is the power of thought speaking! You have come to find the source for your thoughts? There is no source, save for yourself. I have created you that you are the source of your thoughts; your thoughts in turn will become active, they will either work with you or against you, depending on the initial origin of the thought. All that is positive will activate any result you seek, all that are negative will turn back on you, and, whatever negative you conceived in your mind will occur to you. Thus, it is wise to always live in the throes of goodness, kindness, love, and, regard; for these inclinations will render unto you the results of their intentions. Forego all other thoughts, dispel them from your mind quickly that they will not come to be. Know that as the source, your thoughts are equipped to serve you, be it good or bad. There is nothing else you need to know. Go now, and, be of good spirit, of good acclaim and serve the world in which you live."
I awaken in my own home, my own bed, and, I am confused, dazed and without answer. I know that I did not dream of this; I actually took that trip. But, who am I to question what has happened, I must accept that I am safe and sound, I must accept that I have found what I was seeking, I must be gracious and grateful, and, I must go on where this day has begun...

No comments: