Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

MAINTAINING~~~

I hiked alone, up to the small mountain top,
I was so engrossed in my flowing thought...
It felt so much cooler, up here in the mid of day,
I sat down to take in the view of the valley below that lay,
Out as a ribbon of green, gold, and brown,
Far in the distance I could see steeples marking a town...
I could hear the silence, it was that profound,
I promise you, there wasn't a sound...
Here I found peace, I found wonder untouched by man,
I come here as often as I can...
My mind resolves many issues up here,
As I release all of my tension and fear...
I am sure that it was meant to be,
That each of us find a place unharmed by society..
The scent of the Earth and its beauty,
Is not as easily told, as what the eye can see...
I am glad that I am able to come to this spot,
That I might find gratitude for all that I have got...
I say a simple prayer in praise to the Heaven's above,
And, thank God for sharing His obvious natural love...
It is getting later now, so I arise to descend,
My soul in such a state that few others can comprehend...

No comments: