Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

FORGET THE WHAT IF...

Should we wonder all the time? Should we compare everything? Should we analyze to the point of over-analyzing?

Should we not learn to go with the flow of life, embracing that which comes our way? Can we not yet reach our goals and dreams without competition or fear?

I was in several sports as I was growing up. I had that competitive edge, which taught me that I do not believe that I must be competitive to win. In releasing that anxiety of competitiveness, I found that I am able to achieve what I must much more efficiently, as, I am not weighed down with silly questions, like, what if I am not good enough, what if I don't win? Do you see what I am getting at here?

The games we participate in, whether sports or of life, are to be enjoyed. We cannot enjoy them if we are lost in the fear factor, what if? Therefore, if we just do what we intend, or must do, with the best of our efforts, there is never a need to wonder at all, for we have achieved that which we set out to do, in the best of ourselves...

No comments: