Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

MY DAY~~~

The heat was sizzling. The air was still from the heat. There were people in every square inch of the space, and, this added to the extreme heat, more heat...

There were odors. Odors of food, drinks, and, of the overheated people who occupied the space...

There was lots of orange and white, worn by the overheated people, who occupied the space. It was a loud crowd; an excited crowd, and, it was a great day for being a part of the overheated crowd, who occupied the space, there in the ballpark...

Vendors sweating bullets as they sold their wares. Overweight people practically taking off their clothes, seeking some reprieve from the intense heat. A woman well in her '70's, rolls her shorts up inside her underwear, that they fit like underwear, and, then she rolls up her top into her bra. It is not a lovely sight to see, but, she is so hot that she had to do something.

I went to the ballpark today to root on my team. For 9 innings, there was no score. Both teams were vying for their slot in first place. There was much excitement from the fans, there was a rush to appease the fans, but, it did not happen. My team lost in extra innings 3 - 1.

I spent hours walking around the massive ballpark, which is one of the largest and one of the newest in the country. The buzz was overwhelming, as human voices blended to sound like crickets, a loud hum of crickets. It was dizzying as I stood and watched, listened to the excitement of the very overheated people who came out into the worst of the summer weather to root for their team...

One side of the ballpark was shaded; right behind home plate. This is one of my favorite vantage points to watch a game. Few agree with me on this, but, I like watching the pitch, the swing, and, the overall stance of the players. I had great seats, ground level in left field, but, the sun was so intense that I could not stay in my seat for long. Besides that, I love to do the whole park, every angle, every possible angle of the play...

Because of the overheated fans and their excitement, the game was a memorable one. I have never been to a game with more intense weather conditions and stayed for the whole thing. The excitement was contagious, and, the mood was one of comradeship, which made it more than worth the while...

No comments: