Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

WAYWARD THOUGHTS

Ah, the world of technical troubles... I am having major issues here, all because someone placed a broken link on one of my blogs, and, now cannot access any of my pages directly... Amazing... Have been working on it for 2 days now...

We get so far and then, bam, we are stymied. Such is life, and, such is posting, I guess. There should be a resource available to get to the heart of the matter, simply and easily.

Enough about that...

If all readers were writers, would there be many readers? Just curious. Many writers read a lot, but, many do not. So if all readers were writers, who would read? Silly, eh?

I love to read, but, do not like reading stuff along the same line as the thoughts which I am having for writing, because, there might be some tendency to go along the same line as what I have read, and, that defeats the very purpose of what I wish to write. Does that make any sense? And, when I am in a writing mode, I do not read much at all, for I want MY thoughts down and not the wayward thoughts of someone else...

Writing is fun; yet, it is a lot of work. People do not realize how many facets are in the written word. There are so many levels of the writers work which never show in the product of their thoughts...

Have you ever had writers block? It is like brain freeze and it really hurts. It has all kinds of side-effects as well... Crabbiness, anxiety, pressure in the head, depression, bewilderment, and, many more. You sit there like, how could this happen? Why are words evading me? I have so much to say, so, what gives?

It is not a funny thing to go through, but, if you watched someone go through it, it would indeed be funny, even hilarious.... Ha!

No comments: