Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

BRINGING WORDS TO LIFE

At times, the words flow forth like magical objects, flitting to and fro. And, at other times, the words are like weights which cannot form a sentence without great effort.

When I have times where the words feel heavy or restrictive, I will not write, for the effort takes from the ideal. It comes out less than effective if I must struggle to make the words correlate with the thought...

I wonder at times, what I would do if I were under a deadline? It is not often that words go lead on me, but, when they do, you never know how long it will last. Of course, there are ways around that, but, would it be what you intended to portray, would it measure up to you?

There are so many side-effects to writing which many do not understand; writers block, writers cramps, writers edginess, writers paranoia, writers nightmares, and, writers fits. Each one is potentially dangerous to a project.

Yes, there are ways to rectify each of these scenarios, but, they are not always easily rectified, and, like any artist, it is extremely frustrating and debilitating to experience. Still, we prevail, and, the words come to life, only for the writer, the words have much more meaning for only we know what it took to get those words to come to life...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ah, writer's block; I was just suffering from that myself.

Though, I like your solution:

When suffering from writer's block, write about writer's block! : )

Interesting posts. Keep it up!

Lynda said...

Yep, it works just fine to write about what you can't write about... love your site, interesting and compelling.. thanks for the visit, do stop by again and I will also... take care... love the floating on the water like a wine bottle ... great...