Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL!!!

Here it is, Thanksgiving. It is 12:15 a. m. and I yet doing my preparations for the big feast later in this day. It is a labor of love. Love for my people and love of cooking. I have always loved to cook, and, the best thing about making such a feast is that by the time it is all perfectly ready to serve, I do not have much of an appetite, so, it is easy for me to refrain from overeating...
I would like to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving, if you celebrate such. Have yourselves a great time and enjoy the time with your loved ones. These are the days of our lives, and, special occasions such as these are what memories are made of, which warm the heart in future days...
HAPPY THANKSGIVING, PEACE AND LOVE!!!

No comments: