Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

TWO CATS~~~

There were two cats. One lived in a house full of warmth and love and food and care. The other lived in the elements, without love, food, care, or warmth.


Now, each of these cats had the same opportunities upon birth. That is, each of them were born in the wild, so to speak. Both had the same chances of survival, both had the same chances of demise.


One cat became accustomed to the elements of the wild, and, was content to remain as such. The other cat, cried and longed for comfort, and, in this frame of mind, placed her presence amongst people, that someone might rescue her from the coldness of the streets. She had an innate sense that she would be resucued...


And, she was right. Thank God, for this precious creature is my cat, and, she is just so wonderful to have around. She is smart, loving, playful, and, oh, so grateful. The other cat is outside my doorwall all the time, and, when I throw him some food, he just looks at me, like, "Hey thanks lady, but, what's up with this?" Though he does eat it, he feels leery doing so.


Such is the same with humans. We are born into the same rights and the same opportunities, but, each of us will find our own way. It is perplexing to me that some will want to remain in the elements, while others will seek lives of love, warmth, comfort, food, and, advantages, but, such is free will, and, while it hurts me to the core that some have to suffer, there are yet those who choose to do so. To these, I wish the best, but, I have to say, "Why would you choose to go the hard route, when there are much easier alternatives?" But, that is not for me to decide, rather it is perhaps their calling in life, that people like me might more appreciate the shelter from the elements, much like my cat who purrs because she is wise enough, after having been without, to know how lucky she is to be in position to have it all....

No comments: