Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

LOOKING FORWARD

I so love the Christmas season. But, I have to admit that I have such big plans for 2008 that I can't wait until the Holidays are gone, so that I can have more time to further implement these plans...

2007 went by so fast! Where did it go? Was it a good year? Not bad, that is for sure. I think that for myself, it was a year of exploring, learning, testing, and, coming to a higher level. I have been in transition for the entire year and the year before this one, so, it is time to take from that experience and make it useful in the coming year.

What I learned about my writing skills is that I am certainly diverse in style and, surely my character of writing is easily recognized. I have also learned that I am a personable writer and can relate well with my readers. I have learned that I am not a novel writer; it is just not my cup of tea. I am a great interviewer and advisor of sorts. I can write ad copy and I can spill out a bio of most people. Also, I am still a poet; always will be, it is just who I am, that is an intricate part of my design...

I would probably be a good commentator, though, would I want to be? It serves purpose now and again, but, to do it frequently would surely become less than appealing with time. Of course, that would depend much upon the subject(s) I am sure...

I have big goals and plans for 2008, as I said. Most of them are in the writing arena, a few are not, but, my writing skills are surely useful there as well. I am decided, deliberate, and driven, so, I am sure that at least one major project will be realized before the end of the coming year, though, I am going to be working on multi dreams. Regardless of the time span, I am sure to see some progress in each plan I have created...

The end of the year is refreshing! It is like there truly does exist a new beginning, and, each year, that is my mindset. I can't believe how much I accomplished this year, just in learning alone. It is amazing to me that I was able to gather and implement so much information and technique. I was diligent about what I hope to achieve and this year was a stepping stone to realization. I was steadfast in my belief in self and ability, as well as sure and capable. That is always a nice way to end a year, don't you think?

I have worked hard this year, and, I am certainly going to relax and enjoy the Holidays, as soon thereafter, I am going to be pounding the keys so hard that I may barely notice that yet another year has passed by....

No comments: