Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

A REVIVAL IN PROGRESS~~~

Just to let you know, I will be resurrecting this site in the very near future. With all I have had to do lately, I am afraid that this kind of writing simply had to take a back seat for a while, but, I am feeling better, more revived, and, almost ready to let the keyboard direct my words and thoughts...

It was a very long winter. You notice that I am speaking in past tense? It is because I am putting it to the cosmos that this winter be done and finished. I am anxiously awaiting some reprieve from the cold, snowy, windy, icy winter, which was one of the most interestingly strange winters I can remember. Very strange indeed, and, most of the U. S. was affected in one way or another; so, let spring begin...

I have some work to do here, and, will be posting sporadically, but, I am determined to revive this site, for it is my second baby, and, I love its implications and directions, which can only be truly appreciated by me right now, but, I believe you will see why it is important to me in the coming months. I have missed this site, but, truly needed the time it would have taken to maintain it, plus, I have been ill most of this long, icky winter, so... No excuse, just truth...

Looking forward, indeed...

No comments: