Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

JOURNEY WITH THE UNKNOWN... PART 4

Suddenly, the sky opened up! Yes, it opened right up before my eyes, and I could see fire, lights, and great color in the opening. I was amazed, spellbound, speechless, and transfixed. I did not even care that I must have been hallucinating, for it was beyond beautiful. I just watched, not sure if I could move, really, not wanting to. For about 30 minutes this went on, then slowly, it began to close, and the colors changed to cool colors, blue, purple, and black. Instantly after, the sky was pitch black, but wait, there was a man where the sky had separated! He was on a white horse, a horse such as I had never seen before, mammoth and regal. I was mesmerized, lost, and did not realize that I was shuddering...

The man on the horse reached us in a short gallop, and when he did, the horse reared itself, and the man raised his hand to the sky. He tapped the horse gently, and the horse lay down that the man might dismount from the great creature. He walked over to where my companion and I sat. He bowed to her and she extended her hand which he kissed lavishly. Then he turned his attention to me, and laughed out loud. I was embarrassed for I did not know what had created the laughter, which lasted for several minutes. I turned to my hostess and she too, was laughing deeply. She tried to say something, but each time, the laughter choked her...

I simply sat there feeling like an outsider, red from embarrassment, and nervous from the recent happenings. Finally, my hostess said, "If you could have seen your face!" I smiled and said that I was sure it was something to behold. He then knelt and extended his hand, saying, "My lady, I am called Cobalt, it my pleasure to meet you." I extended my hand and told him my name. He then kissed me with great flair, looking deeply into my eyes. I was moved and afraid of this gorgeous man, and could not figure out what was going on, sure that I was as high as the sky itself...

I heard him speaking to my companion, he called her Ravenia. I liked the sound of his voice, and it was perfectly matched to the mysteries around me. He said to Ravenia, "It has been some time, my dear, I hope that all is well." To which she replied, "Everything is wonderful, as you can see around you, and from the company I keep." He nodded and looked at me again, this time taking in the very depths of my soul, then he said, "Yes, I can see."

Within a moment, the attendant had brought out more to eat, some more of the chocolate drink, and the music returned to being delightful. There was some catching up between the two, and then he came to me and asked me to dance. I was rather shy about his request, but, something about him told me that I would never, for long, be able to resist anything about him, and so, I arose, and we danced as if we had been doing so for many years. I was giddy, and though I had not slept in an indeterminable amount of time, I was wide awake with intrigue and excitement, and now that he had arrived, I wanted this time to last and last and last....

No comments: