Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

JOURNEY WITH THE UNKNOWN... PART SEVEN

I saw the Goddess of Light, Incandescence, readying to leave, and as she did, wings, enormous wings enveloped her, she smiled and there was a light so bright that I could feel its warmth...

There was much noise, light, and confusion on my part. I did not know exactly what was taking place...

The operation had been a success, though it was one which lasted well over 5 hours...

I could feel someone touching me, and as I opened my eyes,which I did not realize were closed, there stood Cobalt, holding my hand, speaking to me, saying, "You are going to be alright, the surgery was a success." "We will keep you here for another 3days to monitor your recovery, but, you are otherwise healthy, so, it should be an easy transition for you."

I blinked, and blinked, closed my eyes and opened them again, and yep, Cobalt was standing there with a long white jacket on, talking to me. I looked at his name tag, and sure enough, it said Dr. Cobalt. I was so disappointed, and wondered what kind of fool I had made of myself while under anesthesia , I just had to find out...

With eyes diverted, I looked around and saw Ravenia looking at the monitor of a massive machine. Her eyes met mine and she smiled, that smile which was so familiar and warm to me. I turned red, for I was sure that all of this had been real, and if not, had I involved them in my dream, unknowingly, while I was under???

Ravenia came and touched my hand, and said, "You see, there was purpose for our meeting." Everyone in the room started grinning, and I knew for sure that I had either involved them in my dream, or, that there was something more to this than I yet knew. I was flustered, irritated, and wanted to ask some questions, but, my eyes were getting heavy, and as I slipped back into a dazed sleep, I heard, the Dr., the mesmerizing Dr. Cobalt say, "We will talk later, my dear, rest, and we will be nearby when you are more coherent."

Sleep, a deep, rather warm and peaceful sleep ensued, which lasted for a long time. I happened to see Incandescence as I was sleeping, she touched me with her hand of light, and I remembered nothing more...

When I awoke, I looked around. There was no one in sight. I simply lay there and looked around, not sure of what had occurred, and was trying to gain some sense of the nature of my being here. Within minutes a dark haired nurse came into the room and smiled. I attempted to smile back but, was rather numb. She asked how I was doing, I shrugged, for I was not sure, then she lifted the bedding, and started to remove the leggings they put on during surgery to keep the blood from clotting, and as she did, the Dr. walked into the room. They glanced at each other and then he came to my side, grabbed my hand, and said, "How are you?" Again, I shrugged, and while I felt that I had met these people before, I did not recall them, still, there was a nagging feeling that something had occurred which I might never recall or know...

I was in the hospital for 4 days, as I was groggy from the whole ordeal, meaning that I did not get up and about as quickly as they would have liked, and slept much of the time. It was strange, I kept having dreams, and when I woke up, the people of my dreams seemed to be near, but, for the life of me, I did not really recognize anyone. The dreams have persisted until this very day, though I do not have much idea of what they are about, who is in them, or what happens, I just know that I was somewhere, with three people who will be with me for the rest of time, I simply could not tell you who they were...

No comments: