Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

JOURNEY WITH THE UNKNOWN... PART SIX

Ravenia, this mysterious woman, with whom I felt in touch with, was looking at the very place where Cobalt had arrived, with a whimsical, amused, and rather touched look on her face. I am not one to prod when people are thinking, and waited patiently for her to begin to share with me the tale of the fascinating man who had stormed into my life, and remained in my heart and mind, and so, I also, stared at the vantage point, recalling the amazing excitement which he had created...

Just then, I realized that I had been here for quite a while now, in fact, I have already forgotten that just how long I have been here, plus, I still do not know WHY I am here. My face must have shown my puzzled thoughts, as Ravenia looked at me and said, "What is it?" I looked at her and said, "I still don't understand WHY I am here, and surely, I must be intruding for having been here for..." "Just how long have I been here, anyway?" She laughed and said, "The answer to WHY you have been here will be revealed in time, of course it will." "As for your intruding, put that out of your head, I am enjoying this time very much, and hope you are as well, and my dear, it has only been 2 days since you came here, so, do not worry so."

I looked out into the beauty of the landscape, and saw a curious beam of light, almost like a sunbeam, however, it darted to and fro, and had some effervescence each time it moved, in which the beam changed colors. Ravenia had noticed it too, and a huge smile graced her face. She said, "Oh how wonderful, we have another visitor!" I was no longer frightened, for I felt so comfortable here with this amazing woman, and her world was remarkable, refreshing, intriguing, and totally an experience which touched me through and through. I waited to see what or who would materialize now...

What appeared was a woman of such beauty that it took my breath away. She was perfect in every way. She was tall, with a great figure, long blond hair, almond shaped eyes, a full mouth, and she seemed to be made of something such as gold and silver. I was stunned by the sight of her, and when she smiled, rays of light were cast in every direction. Oh, how I wish I knew into what place I had been cast...

Ravenia called for her servant, who was instantly there, smiling as if they had seen the life hereafter. Instantly they were gone and back with great fare, and bowed to the lady of light...

The lady spoke, and when she did, birds sang, resonating the sound of her glorious voice. She said to Ravenia, "My dear, you look wonderful, I trust all is well?" Ravenia replied, "Oh yes, everything is perfect, and you are a sight to behold, dear Goddess." "To what do I, we, owe this unexpected pleasure?" To which the Goddess said, "I came to meet your friend, I have heard many good things about her, and came to see for myself, for she has created quite a stir amongst certain beings in our realm." To which she and Ravenia chuckled, and to which I took to mean that she was speaking of Cobalt. I blushed, and she said, "Pleased to meet you, my name is Incandescence, Goddess of Light, Lady to the realm of purpose and vision." I arose and bowed before her, saying, "The pleasure is mine." "I am humbled by your presence, and thank you for coming to meet me personally." To which she and Ravenia smiled and chuckled again...

There was some quite chatter amongst the two women, so, I got lost in gazing into the garden. I was wondering what more might come from the landscape, when I felt someone touch me, ever so lightly. I looked, and to my amazement, there stood Cobalt, looking even better than he had before. Was that just last night, and from where did he come?

I blushed again, which is very unusual for me, it is not in my nature to be easily embarrassed, but, something about all of this made me feel transparent and defenseless, although, given the circumstances, I could easily understand why...

With eyes lowered, I said, "Cobalt!" "How nice to see you again!" To which he smiled, a smile as brilliant as the beams dancing from the Goddess of Light, and my heart, no, my soul fluttered, to which in that instant, a thousand butterflies of every description appeared in the mysteriously lovely garden...

No comments: