Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

A CHRISTMAS STORY...

Such a feeling that each of us was reeling with anticipation, excitement, and the happiness we now share that we have finally been brought together, after all of this time of desiring one another: the best Christmas present either could hope for, and hope for we had done, for a long, long time...

It began about 3 years ago. Mark and I had met over the Internet. I was married at the time, but, it was only a formality, the marriage had been over for ages. We tolerated each other for various reasons, but, we were split in soul, body, and mind...

The attraction between Mark and myself had been instantaneous, electricity flowed from the monitor to our beings. We had great rapport, shared lots of laughs, serious thoughts, and a desire which escalated each day, it was simply one of those things, and absolutely meant to be...

We had agreed up front not to create more problems for me by sneaking around, meeting up, and so forth. I told my husband about my feelings for Mark, to which he merely laughed, and said, "Good luck with that." He thinks that all Internet dealings are fantasy, and are a waste of time...

It took a while for my divorce to be finalized, as we fought over everything. I had put in some time in this relationship, and lots of hard work, and did not feel that I should wind up with nothing. Of course the ex, who did not believe in love over the Internet used my connection with Mark in the proceedings, and so, I had to spend a lot of time dealing with attorneys, trying to come up with a fair split between us. It was awful for both of us, for at one time, we were madly in love...

In retrospect I now see that madly in love is not enough. No, you have to be friends, you have to share, care, respect, admire, support, encourage, and like each other. The passion is great when madly in love, but, it goes stale after years of the same empty heat...

With Mark it was totally different. He was the complete package; good looking, vibrant, full of love, fun, character, adventure, compassion, understanding, and everything else a man should be. He felt the same way about me, it was obvious, it was understood, and it was appreciated, as well as accepted. It is so difficult to attempt to describe what two go through trying to build and maintain a relationship over the Internet, separated by states, miles, and a screen which could feed your desires, as well as leave you suffering when not connected to each other. It was Heaven, it was Hell...

Oh, all of that is behind us! As you can see from the above photo, we are so ecstatic about finally coming together in each others arms. It was a long road to realization, but, here we are, about to celebrate our first Christmas together. He surprised me by showing up at my door, with an armful of presents, and the biggest smile I ever saw on any one's face. Come to think of it, both of us have had that same smile on our faces ever since I opened that door...

I believe in Christmas miracles, I always have. I believe that love is the answer to all things untold. I believe that when we want something bad enough, it will materialize. I believe that in the darkest hours, a light is shining brightly, we need but take the time to see it, to grab onto it, and to hold on tight to it. I believe that the rest of my life will be happy for I learned how to take out of life what I want and need most, and to let go of the rest...

I hope that your Christmas will be as happy as mine. I hope that the magical, mysterious love which unleashes upon the Earth at this time will lock into your being, and that you will learn how to utilize it. I pray that you will come to understand the truth of the season, and the reason for the truth. And finally, I wish you and yours the most glorious Holiday ever! Merry Christmas from my heart to yours...

No comments: