Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

THE MAD WRITER WITHIN IS INSATIABLE...

Sometimes I feel like becoming a mad writer, just ignoring everything and everyone around me, that I can write and write and write. It builds up within me, like an urge which is insatiable. It cannot be stilled, it cannot be stopped, it is what it is, the desire to empty mind, heart, and soul via the flow of words. And, yes, there is much satisfaction in the release, much indeed...

Writing of today is certainly different than it was just a decade ago, for suddenly, everyone is a writer, everyone has a story to tell, which is wonderful, but, in the wake of the wave of writers, it is tougher and tougher to get published, noticed, or even read. Something has to give, think???

I have been discovering a few ways to find more readers, some of which charge a monthly fee, but, they guarantee that you will develop a following, and they promise that people who are seeking the subjects which you cover will find you. I still have more research to do on this, but, when I try it out myself, I will let you know if it is worthy or not. I will not rest until I figure out how to make it as a writer these days, starting from scratch. I am a published poet, but, that does not hold weight anymore, as all publishing venues are overwhelmed with queries of hopeful writers...

I refuse to give it up; it is what I am, and what I do! I will, instead, search, research: I WILL find ways to make it happen for me and others like me...

Despite the need to have an audience, writing just for the hell of it does have its advantages. There is release, time to edit perfectly, time to consider what your speciality might be, and the growth of becoming a consistent writer, so, it is useful to keep pounding the keys with your visions, dreams, and imagination...

No comments: