Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

AS WE FACE FALL, I AM A BIT OFF THE WALL:)))

'Twas the Summer of '09, one that was not so fine...

Hey everyone! How goes it? I hope that this Summer was better for most than it was for me! Not that it was a bad Summer, let's just say, it was a strangely odd Summer. For one thing, the weather was out of whack, with more cool, rather dark, rainy days, than brightly warm ones. Plus, I had an illness which lasted for half of the Summer, and was on those nasty steroids, which ought to be illegal to prescribe to people, well, especially women. Man, they suck, they affect you all the way to your DNA. But, at least I am getting better, and stronger, and so, I have that to be thankful for, plus, there WAS SOME good from the warm season, so, I won't scratch it off completely:)))

Did you know that last year, I think it was Oct. 6Th, an asteroid, hit the Earth? It was quite large, and landed in the Sudanese desert, with fragments found all over Africa. Which means that it ripped quite a sizable hole in the atmosphere, and could be responsible for many of the odd things which are occurring, like the weather, tsunamis, and so forth. I watched a documentary about it on the History channel, it was fascinating. You wouldn't believe how many asteroids/meteorites/great balls of fire, are heading this way, and their potential range of damage. The one that hit last year, had it hit New York City, would have totally demolished it, and certainly would have had repercussions which would be widespread, such as earthquakes, tidal waves, and more. We are pretty defenseless when it comes to objects from space, of which, much is some of our own debris from space travels, and advancements. Interesting stuff. I could go on for quite a while about this subject, but, will not, at least not right now...

Fascinating things are happening all around us, many of which we have no control over, and many of which we created ourselves, all of which are life threatening. Advancement always has a price, and too much knowledge in the wrong hands/mentalities can be extremely deadly for the world as a whole...

For instance, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, Iran's President says now that the nuclear issue is over, and done, as North Korea's nuclear capability CAN reach the U. S., and Israel. Hmmmn, what's up dudes? Like we are not aware, or capable???

You know, my step-Father helped build the original nuclear power plants, and I would scream at him for being involved, for, despite their usefulness in normal conditions, they are dangerous as hell in the event of leaks, damage, war, etc.. I mean, what price for advancement???

Nuclear anything should be eradicated from the minds, possession, and use of humanity, as it is beyond destructive, it is a quick way to the end of life from the air, the land, the water, and all in between. It is simply AGAINST the logic of nature, period. Dang shame that brilliance is deadly, but, in most cases, it truly is...

Anyway, it is almost Autumn; in fact, here, it is Fall like with temps supposedly in the 60's for a high, in the next few days! For the past 2 weeks, we have been noticing trees which have already changed colors! Isn't that a sign of a long, horrible Winter? I heard that they are predicting for the U. S., an ice-sandwiched Winter; whatever that means, I don't like the sound of it! I detest Winter, it is toooooooo long, icy, and cold, at least up where I reside!!!

Wow, my first post all season long, and it is filled with some off the wall stuff! Hahahaha, sorry about that, guess I needed to let it flow...

No comments: