Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

A DAY BY THE SEA

The day was fine, I was relaxed, while watching the waves crash onto the shore,
There was a mild breeze that carried in it the scents of the nearby fish store...
The sun was shining brightly as I basked in its glow,
I was so relaxed, I let time go by; I was lost in the flow...
The sounds of people having fun, the seagulls shrieking in the air,
Made me feel as if I did not have a care...
As evening approached, I put on something warmer, to ready for the show;
The magnificently colored sunset, orange and purple taking the place of yellow...
Then, came the stars, lighting up the seaside sky,
I lay on my back taking in the constellations with my naked eye...
Later, I head in to shower and change for a night out on the town,
My tan looks perfect with my coral colored gown...
After that, I take a walk along the beach, maybe, to catch the sunrise,
And, continue as the day before, such is life, here in paradise...

No comments: