Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

INDECISION

Have you had days where indecision takes hold of you?
It can interfere with all that you have to do...
It is something that is a bit different than procrastination,
Still, it has the same results; lack of motivation...
I can wake up in the morning, knowing what I want to accomplish, my list is complete,
Then, I get this feeling that is like having lead weights on my feet;
What to do first, where shall I go now, many useless questions that hinder the brain,
So, you sit around trying to find your point of focus once again,
And you find that time has went by quicker than it normally does,
Which makes you more inclined to ignore a task, just because...
It is a curious state of mind that has no purpose of which I know,
I despise it, and, when it comes around, I wish for it to go...

No comments: