Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

IF MY TIME WERE LIMITED

If someone were to tell me that my life was very short, like one month to live, what would I do?
Well, for starters, I would cry like hell. I would have to get that out of my system, partly for me, then, the rest for the people who would be affected by such news, that I might be strong in their sight. Next, I would let everyone know how much I love, like, care for, and, admire them, I wouldn't want to go without leaving words unspoken.
I would of course, have to tie up loose financial ends to the best of my ability, get all important documents in place where someone could easily locate them. And, then I would pack up some of my treasured belongings, such as all of my writings, my business files, and such things.
I would definitely clean the house top to bottom, so that I could be remembered for my tidiness, which I am tidy, but, I would want it to be more so...
All of these things probably used 1 1/2 to 2 weeks... Now what?
I would pray. I would pray and pray... I would seek comfort, guidance and direction, and, a miracle. I have no fear of dying, but, if I could find even a bit more time, I would want it.
Next, I would live each day to the fullest. I would eat things that are otherwise, on my bad food list. I would enjoy the beauty of nature and life. I would go out dancing. I would write my experiences. I would stay awake as long as I could, to soak up the most of everyday. I would smile and be happy that I have been so blessed in my life.
I would be nervous, even anxious, but, I would keep as busy as possible to keep my mind from being an enemy. I would try to believe that it could be changed.
As I am sitting here writing this, I realize that I do so many of these very things each day already, so, what could I do differently, if I were out of time? The only answer that I can possibly think of is that I would be more conscious of whatever I did, and, I would actually enjoy what I was doing instead of merely going through the routine motions...

No comments: