Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

FABULOUS FRIDAY

I have been having a day just for me.... I arose early and made myself a delicious and special breakfast, and, since I did not get enough sleep, took a nap for a while, and, since, have been laying in the sun.

There are sprinklers on everywhere around me, the trees are glistening with water drops, and, I can see prisms of color every time the sprinkler shoots my way. The sky is a gorgeous turquoise blue, and, there are birds everywhere.

It is quiet, though I live in a very busy area. It is peaceful and it feels so wonderful, to have this day just for me.

I had to share some of this euphoric feeling, for it is so easy to find, if we attempt to do so...

No matter what the day brings forth, we can come to such states of mind, simply by deciding that we are worth the time it takes to do so...

Have a great weekend, and, I am back outside to feel the sun and the listen to the music which is blasting in my ear, and, to watch the suns effects upon the beautiful Earth....

Peace and blessings to one and all...

No comments: