Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

IF NEVER I CLAIM FAME

Could I? Could I ever hope to master the words which flow effortlessly from my fingertips?

Can I dream? Can I fantasize that I will one day be renowned, and, there will be no more pink slips?

I believe in the words which come from within me,

I believe that in them is a message struggling to be free...

I shan't hold my breath, the competition is too fierce,

Still the idea is so strong, that my soul it does pierce...

Any time the words move me, I am their instrument,

Often, their intentions seem to be Heaven sent...

It matters not what critics might have to say,

My workings of the word is here to stay...

If I am only known by those who appreciate my style,

That alone is enough to sustain my determination for a while...

If fame should only come after I have gone from this Earth,

I will yet rejoice that I was able to from a thought, create a picture of worth....

No comments: