Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

MUSING~~~

Sitting with a cup of green tea, watching the daylight outside my office window, musing, musing, musing...

Fingers ever poised to tap, tap, tap, as my mind unveils that which resides within it. I go with the flow of my mind more times than not, into its diversity, I am caught, and, I let it flow, that I might gather what is necessary to release from it onto the printed page...

Directions of words and the many ways they can be deciphered appeals to me in more ways than I can understand. I love to play with meanings of words and phrases, there is endless usefulness within their entities which make me to ever want to play with them...

Emotions often rule the tapping of the keys on my keyboard, sometimes I know not exactly what I am saying until it is finished. Some goes into storage, some finds its way to the eyes of the massive public forum for which I spin my thoughts...

Writing is invigorating, it is full of potential, purpose, and, defined ideals, which might or might not be accepted by the readers who scan the pages seeking something profound, prolific, or astounding. Readers search for that which will impact their time spent reading. It does not always happen, still they search for that which will...

A writer can unleash any eccentricity within, any character which dwells in the confines of their being; they can create a master plot out of a single thought, they can make, indeed, a mountain out of a molehill, and the world will be better for their effort, even if it is not exactly what the reader was seeking, if it is compelling, it will make some sort of mark upon the face of mankind...

No comments: