Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

MIDNIGHT MADNESS???

It is the early morning, the middle of the night, odd contrast there, think???

In the darkness, I see one light. The light of my screen as it becomes hyperspace for my words to convey that which lives within, not only in the mind, but in the heart and spirit as well. I wonder as I spill the existence of my being if it is futile, or if it is for purpose which I might not know, perhaps ever, or not for a while. Regardless, as the fingers whisk the keyboard tapping, lightly at first, and then heavier as my thoughts unfold, I am lost for a while in the meaningless accumulation of what is pouring forth from me, often not fully understanding the direction of the typed words until I proofread and/or edit...

It is a rush at times, at others it is simply something so part of my nature that tired or not, bored or not, I do that which is habit. The effect it has on me is only part of the finished product, although, in certain frenzied experience, it can lead, yep, it can lead to a creation which stands out from others, which makes the constant effort worthwhile...

I do not talk so much, well, it depends on the company, but, writing is my total release of surreal intellect and imagination, the vortex in which lies my emotions, and so much more. It is opening to my being, which can or not, leave me exposed. If exposed, it is yet not complete, for how could it be, when my imagination is never ending???

The world of a creative soul is different. It is, at times, a singular world, for the creative soul must detach from outside influence to make sure that the internal being is freed to express in whatever fashion necessary at that particular time, but, it is rarely a lonely world, for there is much to consider, ponder, toss about, and study. One might assume that the creative soul is a loner, but, how could that be when they are creating for all the world to witness, be that in words, music, art, or other forms of free expression? A loner could never create something for everyone to share, for there would be no elements included in the work to which the world as whole could relate to, for a loner is simple, a loner is alone. Despite the fact that a loner might be a creative genius, if he were a true loner, he would not possess the insight, foresight, or hindsight which connects his/her work to the world...

Gibberish? Not at all, it is a matter of perception, conception, and reception. If you relate to what I speak of, then you have conceived it, and have received it. Interesting dilemma, I would say, for not everyone can understand this, and perhaps even fewer would care to...

No comments: