Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

NEW PRESIDENTS, PAST PRESIDENTS...

As we shift into becoming the Obama Nation, as Barack Obama takes office, I am wondering if any Presidents exiting the White House become depressed? Especially a President such as George W. Bush, who inherited some overwhelming issues, and life altering events, in his Presidency...

Will he, in retrospect and reflection, become affected by his not so gloriously embraced 2 terms as President of the United States of America? Will he sit and consider things which he could have done better, or differently? Will he miss the attention, the action, the constancy of the responsibility? What will G. W. Bush, the ex-President do, now that he is free of his responsibilities to the American people???

I would love to interview him, just to see what goes on after the roller coaster ride, and how he was affected overall. I would be most interested to get into his real person, and tap into his mind a bit. He is different than most Presidents for many reasons, one of which is, his Father was also President, and he, and his Brother were both Governors, and so, it would seem to me, that he was groomed, he was brought into power by the influential tones of his Father's beliefs, standards, ideals, and execution of each, don't you think so???

Will he retire to the ranch in Texas? That is something I would never do! The whole world knows the tiny little town, and area of his ranch: he might not be safe, for even though he is no longer President, he made many an enemy along the way, incited, or not. It is a shame, but, in these uncertain times, with 2 disastrous terms such as he had, it would be best for him to move, to blend into the landscape, and become invisible to those who might wish him harm. It doesn't matter what your opinion of him as a President is/was, he is yet a man, a Father, a Husband, a Son, and a human being...

A new era begins, a new watch is on guard, a new nation has arisen, called ObamaNation, and past administrations woes become inherent to the new President, Barack Obama. I wish him luck, I wish him fortitude, I wish him insight, foresight, and vision, I wish him the ability to remain calm in the storms, I wish him the guidance of the Heavens, I wish that he will not fall into the role the usual way, by becoming tainted by the Office which he was entrusted to by the American people. I wish him power, humility, servitude, and grace, plus, I wish him respect from the world as a whole...

For G. W. Bush, I wish him safety, health, happiness, and a commitment to growing beyond the awfulness of his years as President. I hope he, the man, can pick up where he left off and enjoy his years ahead, and I wish him respect for his courage and valor in the face of total disdain from the world as a whole...

*GOD* Bless American, and the men who take on the task of heading their country, regardless of their effectiveness in doing so....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I've just found your blogs -- at least two of them. You have some outstanding photos! Absolutely gorgeous.

Lynda said...

Hi Sherry, thanks for the visit, glad you like the photos, took years to find just the right ones... Blessings & PEACE:))))