Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

UNTO THINE OWN SELF REMAIN TRUE...

One can get lost here on the 'Net, in that, we look around, find this or that, discover things which appeal to our intellect, our emotions, our style, and so forth. We might simply be browsing, and, bam!, we get caught up in all there is to see, or partake in, which for a writer, can create more grief than not, in many aspects...

A word of advice, stick to your own original ideas, follow your own instincts, and keep your style as it is, unless there is room for improvement, which there always is, but, do not judge your work against anyone else's, and don't try to imitate any one's style, for it will come up empty, not worth the time wasted. You never know when that important someone might be browsing, stopping to view your work, and, you might find yourself leveraged, exposed, or discovered. So, be true to yourself, forget about the others, and do the best you can do...

I only bring this up, as I too, have gotten lost in it all, only to realize that I do best what I do best, and, there is no way I can do anything else, regardless of the stature of my best, it has to be purely, my own best...

Ah, I have been busy, so busy that I can barely blog, let alone write as I would like. I do manage to do a post, or two, most days, but, it is not like it used to be when I had lots of free time. That is all good though, as I am helping out people, surviving, growing, studying, and heading in the direction which I am being led to, so, I cannot complain...

My studies are going well, I am maintaining at least a 95% average in both classes. I have lots more to take before I get to where I would like to be, but, this is a lifetime commitment to learn, stay ahead, and become an expert in several fields. I love to learn, it is fascinating, even when it hurts the brain!!! Hahahaha...

Hey, do you think that social networks are useful, or worth the addiction they create? I am having doubts, and just wonder how other people feel about them. I am sure that there are some way worth it, such as Linked-In, and others, but, the usual, such as Twitter, and Facebook, leave me less than satisfied with all of the flash, and the rush to friend everyone imaginable. Useful? In a sense, yes, but, I challenge anyone to prove to me that they have done well in their pursuit of connecting, in regards to sales, and other. Perhaps it is above my simple mentality, but, honestly, I do not see that many can make great gain from certain networks. Of course, it could have something to do with particular fields as well, I do not know...

Off I go to take another test. I will put up a new story real soon. I am working on time management right now, and will definitely include time for this site, as it is important to me, if no one else, and is one of my original baby's, which means a lot. Until later, unto thine own self be true, and follow your dreams, your heart, and your instincts, for no one does it better than you. Peace to all!!!

No comments: